Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Joe Sakic card #74 1993-94 Leaf #87


  • I don't know if it is just me, but doesn't Joe look like he's about 17 years old in this photo?
  • This is also the 2nd card that I can remember that features an official in the background.  I'll have to try and keep a mental note of how many more officials I spot.  I don't recall any of the other PCs having any umpires/referees on their cards.
  • Like the design on this card, even though it does cut off half of Joe's legs.  The foil is a little hard to read on the scan, and the "Leaf Set" starburst in the upper right corner isn't the easiest to read, scan or not.
  • This is another page that I'm looking forward to completing ASAP.  Two sets of cards that have English/French variations, and a three pack of UD.   There may be a mini marathon to help ease the pain....
- Robert

No comments:

Post a Comment