Sunday, June 19, 2016

Andrew McCutchen card #11 2010 Topps 206 #275


  • Decided to do an extra post or 2 today in honor of Fathers Day.  Instead of doing all one player on the posts, I'll do a post about each.
  • Maybe it's just me, but I don't like the do rag look on Cutch.   To me, it's just not him.  Otherwise, the card design is OK.  Nothing fabulous, but it was a cheap enough addition to the PC.
  • I found this article asking what is the best time to trade Andrew McCutchen.  Makes you wonder if there is any one player that is going to play for the same organization for his entire career anymore.  These days, analytics have turned baseball into a numbers game more than ever.  Depressing...
  • This card was picked up off of Sportlots for the 18 cent minimum.  Can't beat that...
- Robert

No comments:

Post a Comment