Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Jim Thome card #76 1996 Score #6


  • Every once in a while you need something different.  Jim sitting on a bucket around a batting cage listening to someone is definitely different.  One of my favorite cards to date...
  • If there was one thing that I had to take away from the card, it's the "rip" in the upper left that exposes the Score logo.  I would have kept the straight line myself.  
  • I was curious about the Score '96 set, and found out that it was only 517 cards, and lists for $30 (that price seems to be a common theme lately, huh?).  What I also noticed is that the Mariano Rivera card from that set lists for $12, even though Rivera's RC was released 4 years earlier in the Bowman '92 set.  Wonder why Rivera's card is so high priced?
- Robert

No comments:

Post a Comment