Friday, September 30, 2016

Joe Sakic card #116 1995-96 Collectors Choice Platinum Players Club #288

  • Scan turned out a lot better than I thought it would.  I was worried that everything would be really dark when the scan completed, but I was wrong (not the first time, nor the last).
  • If I remember correctly, the Platinum Players Club parallels were seeded one per box, meaning finding your favorite player in this format was tough.  It took me a long time to find the other Sakic PPC card for my collection.
  • Weird:  went to look at prices for this card, and there's a TON of them on COMC.  104 to be exact.  Almost as if someone found a cache of them and started listing.  Wild range of prices as well, the high end is $32.65, while the low end is just 75 cents.  Where was that 75 cent card when I was looking for this years ago?!
 - Robert

No comments:

Post a Comment