Friday, September 23, 2016

Brett Lawrie card #36 2013 Topps gold parallel #13

  • I have really slowed down on the Brett Lawrie posts lately.   It's been a lot of the same pose from Topps and Topps Chrome, so I've backed off quite a bit.
  • Serial # 236/2013.  I actually have a page of Lawrie cards down the pipe that has five serial #'d cards in it.   Craziness....
  • After a while when you show the same card, you run out of things to say.  I know that the picture was taken in SkyDome, I've mentioned the tats on more than one occasion, so what else is there?  Maybe the fact that the ticket packages advertisement showed up on the photo.  I know that going to games in Toronto can get pretty damn expensive, so I'm sure that packages have got to the way to go.  
  • Only 2 copies of this card currently on COMC.  One at $1.20, the other at $1.23.  Wonder if the extra 3 cents is a tax?
- Robert

No comments:

Post a Comment