Thursday, November 24, 2016

Joe Sakic card #136 1995-96 Collectors Choice You Crash the Game #C9

  • Because I'm a slacker I'm punishing everyone with multiple versions of the same card today.  Kind of playing catch up really....
  • Winner winner chicken dinner!!  Joe scored on the 9th of December against the Ottawa Senators.  He had a goal and an assist in a 7-3 win in Canada's capital.  Peter Forsberg was the big gun that night, with 5 points (2g, 3a)
  • I believe that this will be the last card featuring Joe in a Nordiques uniform for quite a while, unless I manage to pick up some older cards of his during Black Friday weekend on COMC.  There's quite a lot of cards I want to pick up, so I need to prioritize and try not to stray too far over my budget over the next few days.
- Robert

No comments:

Post a Comment