Thursday, November 24, 2016

Brett Lawrie card #39 2012 Topps Emerald Green #13

  • Continuing with the duplicates them on the blog today, I decided to get in a couple of posts for Brett Lawrie, as I really haven't posted much of his stuff in the past 2 months.
  • Love, love, love these emerald green parallels.  I don't know if it's the color green, or if it's because of the two different shades on the card and how they're mixed together.  None the less, for me it really works.  To me, it also makes Brett stand out more on the card...
  • Bio on the back:  Topps did the "With 73 RBI, Lawrie is 2,154 away from Hank Aaron's all time record of 2,227."  Now, Brett less than 2000 away, because his career RBI total is at 253.  Brett would have to average 100 RBI a season until he turns 46 in order to give Hank a run for his money....
- Robert

No comments:

Post a Comment