Monday, November 14, 2016

Joe Sakic card #130 1995-96 Pinnacle Zenith #64

  • I need to start looking closer at my cards.  I thought that behind Joe in the picture was some kind of weird chicken wire fence.  It's actually a net.  Yes, go ahead and shake your head at me.
  • The back of this card is quite boring, no bio or write up.  It's a summation of his previous year's stats, divided into home and away inside of oval "bubbles".  
  • 95-96 Zenith is another set that went to the land of forgotten sets as far as Beckett is concerned.  So, for people who are concerned about prices of cards such as this, we turn to COMC, where the range for the 13 copies of this card are from 45 cents (cheap) to $1.75.  I would say that $1 would be a fair price for this...
- Robert

No comments:

Post a Comment