Saturday, December 9, 2017

Joe Sakic card #275 1997-98 Pinnacle Inside #54


  • OK, I'm sure it's been said hundreds of times by hundreds of other collectors, bloggers, etc., but I'm going to say it again.  Who in the hell thought about putting cards in a can?
  • This is actually a decent design, and may have done better if people were able to rip it out of packs.  What a pain in the ass the cans were to open.
  • Base card goes for a buck on COMC.  Just about standard any more for Sakic base cards.  There's a coaches collection parallel (which just appears to be bronze foil instead of silver) which sells for $2.48 to $2.74.
  • Didn't realize it until I finished the post and set it for publishing, this is post #750.    Approaching the end of year 2, I'm glad that I've been able to post this many times, even if it is just 3 or 4 lines. 
- Robert

No comments:

Post a Comment