Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Joe Sakic card #222 1997-98 Pacific Paramount Canadian Greats #5

  • When I pulled this card out of the binder I first thought that it was the base card.  Then I looked at the rest of the page and saw the 3 versions that I have of the base.  So I had to turn this card over to figure out that it was part of the Canadian Greats insert set.  Pacific disguised this card very well.
  • I've been quite surprised at how many older Sakic cards I've been able to scan in to the Trading Card Database.  This card was another one that I was able to add.  
  • This card is not one that I'm overly thrilled with design wise.  Not sure what the thought process was behind the multiple Avalanche logos.  If the card celebrates Canadian Greats, why not have multiple red Maple Leafs on the card?  
- Robert

No comments:

Post a Comment