Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Felix Potvin card #20 1995-96 Upper Deck Electric Ice #228

  • Making a list, and checking it twice:  Realized today that the last time I posted 2 versions of the same card for Felix on the same day, I posted different card #'s.  Editing issues for sure!
  • I'd forgotten how much easier it was to pull an Electric Ice card in 95-96.  1 in every retail pack, 2 in jumbo packs.   COMC has a copy of this card at $1.75, not bad.  The tougher to pull 94-95 EI card of Felix is listed at over $6.  Typical goalie premium.
  • I'll have to pay close attention during next years junior tournament.  Wonder if the IIHF allows logos on player's equipment now compared to 25 years ago.  I'm sure that sponsorship makes the IIHF a lot of money during these tournaments now.
- Robert

No comments:

Post a Comment