Sunday, July 23, 2017

Joe Sakic card #220 1997-98 Black Diamond Premium Cut Horizontal Quad Diamond #PC29

  • Longest.  Post title.  Ever.
  • I've added this card to the Trading Card Database.  The site is under 60,000 cards that need to be added to reach 2 million.  One more card and I will have the site's 8th highest total of Sakic cards added.  
  • Didn't find this card until today; I was looking for this last week to post when I posted the other Black Diamond cards, but couldn't figure out where I hid this on myself.
  • I searched for a reasonably priced copy of this card for a long time.  Every copy I saw was priced at $30 or more, which was way beyond what I wanted to pay.   I finally found this for $12 at the Hockey Expo in Toronto several years ago.  
- Robert

No comments:

Post a Comment