Friday, July 1, 2016

Month in review for June---bot, bot, bot

6 months in, and I'm still at it.  I enjoy writing 3 lines at a time about a particular card.   It's been easy (for the most part), and I've learned a few things along the way. 


How fast has the month of June gone for me?  Well, normally I'm writing this post a day or two before the end of the month and amending a couple of details before it gets posted. 

I'm writing this post at 10:45 on the 30th of June, 75 minutes before it goes live on the blog.  To be honest, I forgot it was the 30th...


The blog also gained it's 7th follower (Billy Kingsley of Cardboard History, thank you!!)  539 page hits is also a record for the blog, unfortunately that number is somewhat tainted because a mobot.site link hit the blog quite a few times. 

I also wrote 38 posts, although 3 lines at a time wouldn't be considered writing by most.  I passed the 200 post mark as well, but there is a long way to go since I currently have over 1000 cards total for my 5 PCs. 

Some more mini marathons through the next few weeks and months will only help to create the checklists that this blog was originally created to do. 

One card at a time...

Robert

No comments:

Post a Comment