Sunday, July 3, 2016

Joe Sakic card #80 1993-94 Score #135


  • The light bulb actually came on in my head today.  I'm posting both variations of the '93-94 Score card for Sakic today, but I'm actually going to show what the variation is.   Thought people might actually want to see the difference instead of taking my word for it...
  • Very minimal design on this card.   It's not bad, but it just doesn't pop out at you either.  Also I don't know if I can remember a card with a person in the background with only half a face.  Kind of creepy.
  • The American version of the 93-94 Score set isn't even listed in the Beckett magazine.  The Canadian version is, although the magazine only spells out the complete set price, along with multipliers for the gold parallel, which I don't think exists.   If anyone out there reading this knows of a gold parallel for this set, please let me know.  
- Robert

No comments:

Post a Comment