Sunday, July 17, 2016

Joe Sakic card #87 1994-95 Donruss #141



  • Bio on the back:  ---Wait a minute, there's no bio there!  One of the few cards from the early 90's that I can remember where there isn't some kind of write up about Joe, even if it is only 1-2 lines.
  • Hat tip to Billy Kingsley of the Cardboard History blog for the tips about scanning cards with some foil on them.   I tried it today, and this may be the best scan so far.  I'm sure I'm not doing the scan the way it should truly be done, but this looks a lot better than what I've done in the past.
  • 94-95 Donruss hockey isn't listed as well in Beckett.   I'm beginning to wonder if COMC might be a better barometer for card prices.  Speaking of this, there one 94-95 card listed on COMC right now, and it's at 99 cents.
- Robert

No comments:

Post a Comment