Sunday, May 1, 2016

Already 4 months down--April review

My how time flies.  It seems like just a couple of weeks ago I decided to start this blog, and already there's been 4 months passed by, and I've completed a post every single day but one (kind of ironic the day that I missed was tax day). That'll teach me to check the calendar before doing posts ahead of time!

The blog is still going well.  As of this writing on Saturday morning, April saw 356 page views and 33 posts, another solid month.  There were no new followers, but most of the posts are getting anywhere from 7-9 views.   To those who are taking a quick peek, thank you!


Still averaging 12-13 posts a month for the 2 main PC's of Thome and Sakic.   Both players have had over 50 cards displayed, and both have a long way to go. 


I've also obtained a nice start to an Andrew McCutchen collection, and just announced my 5th player PC on Saturday, Felix Potvin.  I've stuck with the once per week posting of Brett Lawrie.  Lawrie's collection now has 17 posts, about a third of the cards I have in my Lawrie collection.

Post #150 will come sometime during May, and I'm hoping to gain one more follower to get the blog to 5.  Most importantly, I'm still enjoying posting my PC's, one card at a time. 

thanks for reading, Robert


No comments:

Post a Comment