Saturday, April 30, 2016

Felix Potvin card #1 1991-92 Upper Deck #460

  • I have long wanted to do a Leaf player as a PC.  The 90's were a pretty good time for the Leafs, and 'The Cat' was a big part of the resurgence from the doldrums of the 1980's.  There are some great cards of Potvin, including a few Mask Collection cards from Pinnacle featuring his cat mask.  
  • I'm looking forward to the challenge of putting together a Potvin collection; goalie cards usually carry a premium because they have more of a following.  
  • Going through my cards to find Potvin I'd forgotten that he'd played for Los Angeles and Boston.  I remembered that he was traded to the Islanders, and played a bit for Vancouver as well.  The collection right now is small, just 26 cards, but there's lots of time...
- Robert

No comments:

Post a Comment