Saturday, May 7, 2016

Joe Sakic card #59 1993-94 Topps Premier #10 Gold parallel


  • I remember buying a jumbo box of Premier many years ago.  I think the gold parallels came 2 or 3 in a pack in the jumbos, and I was happy to pull this Sakic.  I'm sure I have a ton of gold parallels from this set somewhere.
  • Checking out COMC for this particular card, there are 7 on the site currently, ranging in price from 97 cents to $2.75.  Beckett lists the card at 40 cents with a 6x multiplier, so the range on COMC is definitely reasonable.
  • I still need the cousin of this card, the OPC Premier gold parallel.  I haven't picked up any cards for any parts of my collection for the past few weeks.  Maybe on my next COMC order I'll grab the OPC version and get that out of the way.

- Robert

No comments:

Post a Comment