Friday, September 22, 2017

Joe Sakic card #246 1996-97 Leaf Limited #56


  • Oops!   Every once in a while I make mistakes like this.   I had this in the 97-98 portion of my Sakic collection.  Turns out I was a year off.   At least I didn't have a duplicate already posted on the blog.
  • Bio on the back:  "In the regular season, Joe was the NHL leader with 9 unassisted markers and tied for second with six short handed goals."  Both pretty impressive numbers to say the least.
  • 11 copies of this card currently on COMC, anywhere from 95 cents to $2.25.  Not a bad range.
  • There is also a gold parallel of this card, which I don't own as of yet.  The only copy on COMC is listed for $3.75, which the seller has for almost 2/3 off his original price.  I may have to bite...
- Robert

No comments:

Post a Comment