Monday, December 26, 2016

Jim Thome card #147 1998 SP Authentic Sheer Dominance #SD37

Serial #1210/2000
  • It wasn't until I scanned the card that I really noticed the "GOLD" multiple times down the front of the card. 
  • Now that I think about it, I really haven't shown many serial numbered cards for Thome so far (if any).   This is #'d 1210/2000.
  • After almost a year, I may have figured out how to keep posting without making a lot of work for myself each evening.  I scanned a bunch of cards on Friday evening of each of my PC's, and have about 9 or 10 cards in the draft folder.  Now all I have to do is take a few minutes for each card and figure out the standard 3 bullet points.  Then it will be just a matter of keeping the draft folder full.  Easier said than done...
- Robert

No comments:

Post a Comment