Sunday, February 26, 2017

Joe Sakic card #174 1996-97 Upper Deck Hart Hopefuls Silver #HH20

  • It's very tough to tell for sure, but in hand you can see the player just behind Joe is a Red Wing, and it appears that the number 19 is on the sleeve, leading me to believe that the player is Steve Yzerman.
  • As I've mentioned before, need to take a better look at my cards.  Never realized that this card is numbered 925/1000.  
  • The Bronze version (which appears later today) is listed at $5, and the silver multiplier is 1.5 to 2.5x.  So a ball park of 7.50-12.5 on price.  Good thing I don't have to chase these anymore!
  • This card is post #450--just 50 more to 500.  Still better than I ever would have imagined for this blog.  I guess it's because I'm really enjoying these quick 3-4 line posts.  I'm also taking a few seconds to actually look at the card at little more closely, a lot of times noticing or learning something new.
- Robert

No comments:

Post a Comment