Sunday, October 2, 2016

Jim Thome card #116 1997 SP #56


  • I'm sorry Jim, but you don't remind me of an Olympic sprinter in the blocks getting ready to run the 100 meters.  Besides, nobody is faster than Usain...
  • "Finishing up 1997".  The posts for Thome's 1997 cards that I own started back on July 22nd with the Donruss Preferred card, and finish today with the SP.  28 cards later, and we move on to the 1998s.
  • In case you were wondering, the card numbers on the back are just about impossible to read.  I had to turn the card into the light in order to see the numbers.   Yikes.
  • A rough count off of my Trading Card Database checklist shows that I need 134 more Thome cards if I want to "complete" the 1997 releases.  Nah, don't think that's going to happen...
- Robert

No comments:

Post a Comment