Saturday, October 22, 2016

Andrew McCutchen card #29 2014 Topps Wal Mart blue parallel #452

  • I think that this card was made even better by the fact that it's a horizontal shot.  If the baseball was in the frame, the photo would have been absolutely fantastic.  I still miss the dreads.
  • It had been almost a month since I posted a McCutchen card, so I decided to make up for it today by posting two MVP related cards.   No, the next post will not be the base card version of this one...
  • I was curious to see how much this card would be selling for on COMC.  When I went there, no copies were for sale!  The series 1 base blue parallel had a few copies, selling from 64 cents to $2.25.  
  • I was a little surprised (but shouldn't have been so..) that this was the first card from the 2014 Topps set featured on this blog.  I'm sure that I'll find a card or 2 from this set for Brett Lawrie to post as well...
- Robert

No comments:

Post a Comment