Sunday, September 10, 2017

Andrew McCutchen card #84 2017 Donruss Retro Variation #RV-26


  • I've mentioned this before, I really would have liked to see the entire Donruss set done in the retro variation.  I might have actually chased it some day.  
  • The black jersey is my favorite.  Eventually I will have one for myself with Cutch's name on the back.  
  • Bio on the back: "On April 26, 2016, McCutchen slammed 3 home runs in a 9-4 win at Colorado for his second three-homer game.  He joined Ralph Kiner, Willie Stargell and Roberto Clemente as the only Pittsburgh players with two."  Doesn't get much better than that for Pirates history, does it?
  • This is it...for now.  This is currently the last McCutchen card in my PC.  I have a few that will head my way from a couple of sources, but for now this is the last one I have in my binder.
- Robert

No comments:

Post a Comment