Thursday, September 14, 2017

Joe Sakic card #242 1997-98 Pacific Paramount Photoengravings #7

  • Bought this not too long ago off of COMC for $1.  Wasn't too sure what I was getting when I made the purchase, all I knew is that I needed it for the Sakic PC.  Don't ask me why, but I love the card and it quickly became one of my favorite cards of Joe.
  • Also added this to the TDCB as well.  That's 2 days in a row I was able to add a card.  This will also be the 70th card I've added of Sakic.  
  • While looking at Joe's career stats, here's one that hit me.  Joe was on the ice for 2,220 goals for during his career, getting points on 1,641 of them, or 73.9%.  Wayne Gretzky was at 81.2% and Mario Lemieux was 79.6% for comparisons sake.  Steve Yzerman not too far behind Joe at 71.5%.  
- Robert

No comments:

Post a Comment