Thursday, June 7, 2018

Larry Fitzgerald card #2 2005 Leaf Certified Materials Certified Potential #CP2


  • I love how this card scanned.  Reminds me a bit of Topps' refractors.  The colors that the scan brought out you really don't see on the card.
  • Serial #'d 281/500.  Right up my alley.  You're going to see a lot of serial numbered cards of Fitzgerald on this blog over time.  (Thanks Wes)
  • I never really was a big football collector to begin with, but seeing the variety of sets and products that I've received so far of Fitzgerald, I'm a bit excited about learning more of these...
  • Career catch #2:  2nd quarter of his first game against the Rams, he caught a 15 yard pass to get the Cards down to the Rams 14; they'd settle for a field goal.  Larry's first 2 catches he's averaging 27 yards per grab.  Not a bad start to a pro career.
- Robert

No comments:

Post a Comment