Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Larry Fitzgerald card #1 2005 Bazooka #11

  • I'm kind of excited to start collecting Larry Fitzgerald, I've followed him since back at his days at Pitt.  The QB that threw to him, Tyler Palko, was the starting QB for the high school district that I lived in when I first moved to the US, so it was kind of cool for me to follow them along.
  • Got this card as part of a 35 card lot on ebay.  $7 shipped.  Nice
  • What really got me interested in learning more about Fitz is watching the Amazon Prime show All or Nothing.  I was impressed with how hard Larry trains and how upset he was when they lost the conference final to the Panthers a few years back.  
  • Larry has 1234 catches to date in his career.  I'm going to try and get each one here on the blog.
  • Catch #1:  talk about no delay.  1st game, 9/12/04 against the Rams, Larry catches a 37 yard pass on his very first play from Josh McCown.
 - Robert 

No comments:

Post a Comment