Friday, August 19, 2016

Jim Thome card #96 1997 Pinnacle Inside #72


  • Would love to know what everyone thinks about cards in a can.  Good idea?  Bad idea?  For me, I really didn't care for the concept.  Imagine the storage issues for someone that wanted to collect the entire set, all those cans!!
  • Cans aside, I don't mind the card itself.  I think the color/B&W photos on the front was well executed here, although the position being noted twice was a little bit of overkill.
  • Much like this blog, the back of this card features several bullet points about Jim.  Thome's hobby is hunting (didn't know that was a hobby), and he feasts on low fastballs.  I was the same when I played baseball, a left hand hitter that loved the low heat.  Couldn't hit a curve ball to save my life though...
- Robert

No comments:

Post a Comment