Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Mats Sundin card #3 1990-91 Upper Deck #365

  • For me, this is the Cadillac of Mats Sundin rookie cards.  It's one of the few cards from the 90-91 UD set that I actually have the card # memorized.
  • The photo reminds me of just how big hockey was for Quebec City; having the provincial flag next to the team flag tells me how deeply rooted the team was.  Until the $$ started getting out of control.
  • Market Watch:  This might be the card that ends up with the most copies on COMC in the market watch portion of my blog posts.  There are 189 copies right now on the site, ranging from 64 cents to $2.25.  I'm sure that there's probably thousands more out there somewhere.
  • Goal #3 came on 10/18/90 vs. the Flyers in the Spectrum.  It wasn't enough for the Nords as they lost 5-4.  Ken Wregget was the goalie for the Flyers that night.
- Robert

No comments:

Post a Comment