Monday, May 29, 2017

Joe Sakic card #202 1996-97 SPx #9

  • I was worried when I pulled the card out of the binder about how well it would scan.  Let's just say I was quite pleased when I saw the hologram portion as clear as a bell on the scanned image!
  • I was never a big collector of SPx sets over the years.  I could probably count on one hand the number of packs I bought, but buying singles was never a problem.   For the most part they have been really nice cards and great additions to my PCs.
  • Career goal #202 for Joe came 12/29/93 against the Islanders.  It was the first of 2 goals for Joe on the night, an unassisted goal that tied the game at 3.  The Nords would score 2 more in the 3rd period for a 5-3 win.  Ron Hextall was the goalie for the Islanders on that night.
- Robert

No comments:

Post a Comment