Sunday, August 28, 2016

Jim Thome card #100 1997 Score Showcase Series #107


  • I don't know which scan came out worse, the Sakic #100 or this one.   Poor Lenny Harris looks like just a shadow in the background of the card.  It's amazing the flaws you see in a foil card once it's scanned...
  • A pair of 2 a days got both the Sakic and Thome posts up to 100, but it still hasn't made up for all the days I lost this month without a post.  I'm going to end up about 5 shy once it's all said and done, unless I do something crazy in the next 3 days.
  • I didn't expect to see '97 Score listed in Beckett.  Surprise!  The 551 card set is listed (card #551 is the Hideki Matsui RC), and is priced at $40.  The Showcase series parallels are listed with multipliers of 1.5 to 4x.  
- Robert

No comments:

Post a Comment