Saturday, July 14, 2018

Keith Tkachuk card #1 1992-93 Pinnacle #222


  • Disappointed that I can't find a Tkachuk 91-92 UD RC to start this PC off with, but this isn't too bad as a replacement.
  • It's interesting that I just noticed that my 3 hockey PC's that aren't a goalie (Sakic, Sundin and Tkachuk) all scored 500 or more goals in the NHL.  With that kind of pedigree, I needn't grouse about how much I have to pay for their cards.
  • Market Watch:  7 copies currently on COMC, ranging from 90 cents to $1.24.  I'm glad that I've had this card for a couple of decades.
  • Goal #1 came in Keith's 5th career game, on the road against the Minnesota North Stars.  It was a PPG, but wasn't enough as the Jets lost to the North Stars 4-2.  Darcy Wakaluk was the first victim.
 - Robert

1 comment:

  1. What in high heavens is the dollar value of this particular rookie card no frills no chills?

    ReplyDelete